Thursday, June 4, 2009

100 Twitter tools

The more I use Twitter, the microblogging service, the more I like it.

I use Twitter a lot to get news. The reason I like this is because I can "follow" several news organizations and get news from all of them in one spot. This simplifies my world in that I don't have to neccessarily go to each different news website to get news. It's all in one location with just a couple clicks. Does this mean Twitter is making me lazy?

I also like to use it as as form of instant messaging. If you don't have unlimited texting on your smartphone, you can chat with your Tweeple on Twitter.

There are many uses for Twitter. This site lists "100 Twitter tools to help you achieve your goals."

What's your favorite Twitter apps?

My account: chendricks12

No comments:

Post a Comment